Friday, June 26, 2009

Kitchen Garden Vegetables

The Patio has the Runner Beans in pots, French Beans, Two bags of New Potatoes, Two pots with Tomatos, and the Alpine Strawberrys. The move made us put plants into pots because there was no soil to plant in! I will see what grows well in containers.

The raised beds at the back of the garden where the Ducks lived before. There are Strawberrys, Onions, Shallots, Carrots, Lettuces, Potatoes (free seed potatoes from Hampsons), Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbages, Beetroot, and Peas.
I liked the Veg we ate last year, so I have been trying to grow them this year.

1 comment:

clairesgarden said...

good comment that you are planting veg that you like to eat....I spent years always planting radishes because they are easy....but I don't like them much, I'd eat a couple in salads then throw the rest away.