Saturday, October 28, 2006

Back in the land of daytime


Im back awake in daylight hours after three night shifts and a late shift. I have been working in the dark, sleeping through the daylight.
The first frost has not reached us yet. Its getting chilly at night.
My monarda seeds have germinated one seedling so far. The pansys are doing well, and the hydrangea leaves look really nice growing on.
My Hello wont work now so im uploading photos via blogger which is slow. I have taken a few pics to upload soon.
The garden is running out of steam with less and less flowers.The leaves are falling, changing colour, and it has rained a lot.I have a new species of mushroom on the grass.
Im off tomorrow so i will be out in the garden.Will post more later.Hope your gardens are all growing still!

No comments: