Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year


Happy new Year from the garden birds. They are eating the fat balls, this acrobatic blue tit flew in and gripped the cage with his feet. The robin had been doing the same earlier.
December 2007 has seen the most page loads of the entire year, surpassing even the Summer months. I must be doing something right :)
May all your New Years be beautiful, and all your plants flourish and give you pleasure and healing in equal measures. I am working nights again, so I will be at work when the traditional Big Ben clock at Westminister tolls midnight, and sounds in the the new year "2008".
I'll raise a glass of non alcoholic drink if its not busy.
Hope to see you all soon. Best wishes to the Blogosphere, all the garden blog readers, and my regular commenters.... from the Snappy Gardener, all the well fed garden birds, and the plants.

3 comments:

Kylee Baumle said...

Your robin looks so different from ours! Both pretty, though. :-)

Happy New Year to you!

David (Snappy) said...

Hi Kylee,How does your Robin look like?I will be interested in how different they are on different sides of the Big Pond!Happy New Year to you too :)

Kylee Baumle said...

Wow. It took me a long time to get back to this! And I see you found out the difference ;-)

See? We both learned something! Thanks!