Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Gardening Spirits



Photographed is my lucky Japanese Money cat waving his left paw, with his Bib, gourd on his belt. The Maneki Neko.


I got an email asking about how gardening can make you happy, even on a budget. I replied to the Lady who has quoted me on the MSN finance site, how money can bring you happiness....

How Appropriate to use the Money Cat about an article in the Finance part of MSN.

It is strange to see your own words printed in an article on the internet.

Heres the Article link:


I am quoted at number five, "Buy some Interests"... I still hold true that growing plants and flowers, and tending the soil brings you down to earth, and soothes your stresses. Whatever your budget you can get the same pleasure. Seeds, volunteer plants, and cuttings mean if you do not have a large amount of money you can still grow a lovely garden. Gardeners are generally community spirited, and Altruistic, sharing excess plants, and helpful advice or problem solving.
Even the Internet Garden Bloggers share the same spirit (as witnessed by the amount of seeds flying over the world in envelopes. or meetings), that gardening infuses into you.

Im off for a week after my nights, expect more posts!

2 comments:

lisa said...

I think it's cool that you were quoted in that article. And I agree with your wisdom, BTW! Enjoy your time off!

David (Snappy) said...

thanks Lisa,Im glad you agree with my quote.I wrote it quickly to reply to her email.I will try to enjoy my time off!