Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Three Random Photos




From top to bottom the Chinsee ground orchid (My Bletilla Striata, the angels on the Ludisia or jewel orchid, and a yellow flower on the tomato plant gardeners delight.
The new camera when it works takes a lovely picture, but when it doesnt its a blurry mess!!
I will have to keep using my sony erricson untill i can get nice photos with the fuji finepix.
I have already bought the wrong memory card (Doh, why doesnt it fit in the slot!?!??)
I am a gardener, with green fingers, and the earth in my veins.I use the camera to illustrate the blog but the technology in them now is astounding.
Its a learning curve for me learning how to use the new camera to give my plants, flowers, and birds justice.

4 comments:

xxsnappygirlxx said...

lovely pics snappy with your new camera hope you have lots of fun taking your snaps

KC MO Garden Guy said...

I under stand your feeling about technology. I am the same way. Just make the darn thing work and give me what I want.

Really like the detail in the one of the tomato plant. Seeing all the fine hairs on the plant stem. I have never noticed that before.

David (Snappy) said...

Thanks Babes,Glad you like the pics..
KC MO guy the technology bewilders me.I will learn through trial and error how to work the camera for good clear pictures for the blog.I looked at the tomato plants tonight and they do have hairs but the photo makes them look more bristley!

lisa said...

Cameras piss me off, too...I really like my new Canon Powershot SD900, but I know it can do a lot of things that I cannot figure out yet! Luckily, it's mostly point-and-shoot, so it works in spite of me!