Thursday, May 31, 2007

Orange Suprise

Wednesday morning at 545am before my long day. A second orange flower bud had opened like an Asiatic lilly crown.The morning light spills through the window.I will post pictures of my other plants soon, but i love the colours.

The beautiful pink asiatic lillys, and the suprising orange asiatic lillys.They look exotic in my windowsill. Flower bring beauty to your gardens, to your vases, to friends.

They have been used for thousands of years, and still provoke responses in us.The Awww look how gorgeous it is response.

I nevr fail to react like that, and blogging is a good way of sharing. Whether I looked at Alameda poppies, Northern california Asiatic lillys, Kerris Tulips etc they all move me.



1 comment:

Philosophical Karen said...

Oh, I love that second photo with the blurred window background. It makes a nice backdrop for the golden-orange flowers.