Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Scenes from my walk to work



Some fluffy daisy type flower from this morning on the way home..




A buttercup or marsh marigold type flower.The yellow flowers are like golden bowls.









The Alleyway has its own secret gardens, over shadowed by large trees where the light diffuses through.I love the tree colours here and the light..













The Mock orange flowers have grown mad now, and burst into flower all along the hedgerow that lines the end of the alleyway..











A sea of queen annes lace along both sides of the hedgerow. waving in the wind.Im waiting for the red flower to develop so i can hopefully photograph it.Queen Annes blood from a sewing needle, just a single red drop .
















A gorgeous yellow flower.If anyone knows the names of what i have photographed drop a comment please!!







3 comments:

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Thanks for a lovely walk, I liked it a lot.

lisa said...

That last yellow flower looks like coreopsis to me...hard to say without seeing foliage closer.

KC MO Garden Guy said...

What a great walk to work. How far is work from where you live? It is too far for me to walk to work but one of my favorate things is to go outside with my coffee before I go to work and walk in the garden. I is so peaceful and quite. I makes it really hard to go to work after that.