Monday, May 07, 2007

pink n white





A mixture of the pink flowering shrub in the residential planting display, and the petite flowers of the Queen Annes lace. I have taken so many photos this last week of nights.I need to sort out my flats plants, try to revive the dying tomato plants, and repot the ones for Hils plant sale.
She brought me in three amazing tomato plants.Two gardeners delight, and a ponderosa ?? which are short, stumpy, but full of healthy leaves.
Mine are long, skinny, with sparse leafs. Did she feed her tomato plants steroids?
I have also been bad and ordered a new digital camera off amazon.I hope it will come this week, then i can practise playing with the Camera.Its double the pixels of the mobile phone camera, and has an optical zoom.I hope it will take good flower and plant photos.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and my blog is heavily dependent on photos.To see whats growing, flowers I have seen, sunsets, and sunrises.Birds and bee's.
It is also a good way of recording your garden through the seasons, and even from year to year.A mixed record of photos and prose.
Seven nights are done.I have ten days off now, to exercise my green fingers, helps Hils pot up 500 marigold seedlings!
I can post lots, catch up on other garden blogs, and relax.Time for my bed now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful David.

Philosophical Karen said...

Just stopping by to say "Hi!"
I had a late start this spring, but finally feels like I have a real garden again. I am hoping to post and visit more regularly now. It's nice to see your photos of wildflowers, and I'm sure you will take even more photos once you've got your new digital camera. (By the way, I don't think that's a bad thing at all.)

David (Snappy) said...

Thanks Britt Arnhild for your comment..
Karen,Glad you have restarted again.Hope you can post as often as you can.I will take hundreds of photos correct memory card willing!
(I bought the wrong one and they are not returnable drat!!).
Tomorrow will be a photograph everything that is growing!