Monday, February 11, 2008

Fog and Frost

Its nine o'clock on a Monday night. This is a Blue Tit from Saturday. It was so foggy and cold this morning. Only by lunchtime had the fog cleared for some winter sunshine.
Now its dark and the temperature has dropped to just above freezing. There will be frost tonight. All the plants have condensation on them ready to be frozen later. I could see my own breath outside.
Time for supper and an early night. I have more seeds come today to add to the collection of Veg seed for when the days are lighter for longer and warmer conditions.
More posts tomorrow..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm. I'll happily trade your fog and frost for the big snowstorm, galeforce winds, and soon-to-be-biting cold we're having. Oh well, tis the season for harrumphing about weather, wherever we are!

David (Snappy) said...

Hi Jodi,I love all your snow.I like seeing it, as its never that harsh here weatherwise. I guess you can take solice in other peoples more temperate gardens, as you wait for Spring to arrive.
Love your cats!