Monday, July 27, 2009

Suprised Visitor

This very slim baby Cat keeps sitting on the green building at the back of the garden watching the birds. He is only a baby and is so sweet looking.

He shyly looks at me taking his photo, when he is not looking high up at the tree's watching the birds. They sit far too high for him to get at. The black cat with the bell hides in the borders trying to catch the birds. He runs if I come into the garden.

We have made a bird sanctuary, with all the feeders, bird table, plants for insects, and the water bowl and birdbath. The concentration of birds obviously attracts these suprise felines from the neighbourhood.
We went to Tatton Park yesterday in the rain. The last big RHS flower show of the year. It rained most of the day, but never dampened my spirits or my camera. I have over two hundred photos to choose from for some blog posts.

1 comment:

Jean@Yardworkerz said...

Cute cat! A wonderful place you got.