Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby Zorro


A baby Blue Tit was sat on the feeder the other day. He is still so fluffy, with baby bird feathers. I love his Zorro mask.
I worked today, and am going tomorrow to the Great Yorkshire Show in Harrogate. The camera batterys are charging. I loved seeing all the animals last year being shown at the showgrounds.
I hope the weather holds and that it is not pouring with rain.
I looked around the garden tonight at my Yellow Roses, the Stargazer Lily, and the Blue Fuschia that was in flower.
The garden is full of flowers, and insects buzzing around during the day, and quieter ones at night. I love the natural world, and enjoy watching it at close range in the garden.

3 comments:

Linzi said...

Have a ball at the show!!!! Lucky thing!!! Wish I was going!!!! x x

Autumn Belle said...

It is wonderful to be able to appreciate nature and all its beauty.

Lesley said...

Awwwww, sweet little baby bird. :) He does indeed look like he's wearing a zorro mask! :O)

Hope you have a lovely time at the show.