Friday, March 30, 2007

Nights...


I have done four of the seven nights now.They are limiting my blogging time to when i come home from work.
The orchids have nice green growing tips now, with two showing, and the third slowly peeling off the dormant brown coat.
The only seeds that have germinated are the Nicotiana.There are loads of small green seedlings now in that tray.
I keep looking but nothing else is growing.The bird of paradise plant is looking perky as it settles into its spacious pot.
More posts oon.The snappy gardener is tired out.I will be happier when im back in the land of the living and back to sleeping at night and not working.
I want to buy a few more seeds my next day off.I want some Geraniums because i love their leaves and flowers.I thought i ordered some from Suttons but i never.Must have just thought I want some...

2 comments:

OldRoses said...

Thanks for the nudge! Your post reminded me that there is a gorgeous geranium in another department in my office. It's warm tonight, so it's a good night to quietly cut a slip to take home and root. Working nights has it's advantages. No one sees you "stealing" plants.

David (Snappy) said...

That is a very good reason to do nights.The cover of darkness means you can acquire plant cuttings with no strange looks.I wanted to go back to our old ward location and take some hydrangea cuttings.Now is a perfect time to take them.Hope you got your geraniums I still want some!