Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Garden update

There will be four or five little updates sandwiched between the new photos.I hope to get a decent digital camera soon to take pictures of all the flowers, shrubs, and trees that now live in our garden.Sallyanne has developed a taste for gardening, just picking the flowers and plants out with me.But we did it together!!
I want the different areas to be unique, so each can be enjoyed seperately or overall effect.I am learning to cope with the unique conditions of yorkshire, and a hillside garden exposed to wind and rain frequently.
I am thinking about doing some academic courses in horticulture, and garden design, with a view to doing that part time, or more.I love the smell of soil on my hands, and watching things grow.Keep this blog informed.

No comments: