Thursday, April 16, 2009

cherry blossom


The Cherry Blossom was flowering before we left. The entire tree was a mass of these pretty white flowers. Bee's were buzzing to the nectar already.
The garden has a selection of fruit trees, but all with no labels!
I think there is an Apple tree, a Cherry tree, a Quince tree. But I need to see the fruit forming to be sure!
We are heading back to Yorkshire today.The trip was lovely to Bourton On The Water. A very picturesque Cotswold village.
It was a perfect end to my time off work. I'm back on nights tonight.
All the photos from Painswick Rococo garden, and Bourton need resizing before I can blog them.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

The photograph is lovely David. There's a Cherry Tree growing on our town green. I don't know if it was deliberately planted or if it just seeded itself there, but I look forward to seeing it bloom every Spring.

Lesley said...

Fruit trees are wonderful! They have it all..... gorgeous blossom and tasty fruit. :)

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

Nice beautiful... and the shot against the sky very much commendable.. cheers! ~ bangchik

clairesgarden said...

good luck with your new house and garden!! nice to have more space!