Friday, June 16, 2006

World cup and work

I was working again when England played Trinidad and Tobago.After looking nervy we scored on 83 and 87 minutes!Come on England!!
Am working early tomorrow then i can spend some time in the garden.It so needs cutting the grass and some trimming of edges.The warm wet weather has encouraged lots of green grass growth (Alliteration there!!)
I hope things have been growing without my looking at them.Work regularly exhausts me from my love of the garden and all things growing.
I need to plant my self seeded sunflowers outside now they are as tall as the sticks.The mon lam will be planted outside too.My windowsill greenhouse is too small!I hope that the seeds i have planted will have secretly germinated when i have been busy.More post tomorrow..

No comments: